Difference between revisions of "Groupentries:Status"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 13:45, 18 September 2009
The Groupstatus displays information about the current state of a release.
This information is displayed in the groupinfobox on every anime entry and in the groupentry for every listed group in AniDB.
|Note||This feature doesn't have to be 100% correct as its data is generated by AniDB automatically for most parts and is very dependent on the users. This means if users didn't add all files a group released it won't show the "true" status.|
Please note that the states are not updated in real time. See: Routine maintenance
(assuming all files released by the group got added to AniDB)
- The group released for every episode for a specific anime in AniDB at least 1 file.
- The group released at least a file for the last episode of an anime.
- The group hasn't finished/completed this series yet. The release is still ongoing.
- The group hasn't released a file for this series for at least 2 months.
- specials only
- The group released only special Episodes, but none of the regular episodes.
- The group has officially abandoned this project or the group does not exist any more.
- THIS IS THE ONLY STATE SET MANUALLY BY MODS.
- N/A / unknown
- The state of this release is currently unknown. This should generally be changed automatically to one of the other states within 24h.
|Note||Ongoing, stalled, finished, specials only and complete are automatically generated states! They're usually not set manually by a mod.|
How it works
ongoing to stalled
AniDB only check for the highest added file for an episode by a group to set states. A timestamp gets set for this episode and if a higher episode doesn't get released in a defined timeframe it gets set stalled. Adding lower episodes won't change the timestamp.
ongoing/stalled to finished/completed
A release will get considered complete/finished by AniDB if at least a file for the last ep gets added. AniDB compares the highest file with the total ep count set for the anime. If those match it's finished. If a group even released a file for every episode of this anime it's complete
dropped/stalled to ongoing
This is identical to ongoing/stalled to finished/completed. Once an episode with a higher number than the one with the timestamp gets added it gets updated to another state.
ongoing/stalled to dropped
This process is manual! Set accordingly on the anime or groupages
- none pending atm