(also needs the redirects to set correctly. possibly splitting of the page into sectiosn so the redirects work as sectionredirects don't work in wikipedia)
use those options to change your password and/or Email for your AniDB account.
|Note:||If you change your email address a new activation email will be sent to your new address and your account will be disabled until you click the link in the activation email.|
Here you can specify who may view your anime list and under which conditions. There are different actions you may allow for four different user groups. I.e. you can use this to hide your anime list from all or only from some other users or you can give external people access to your anime list.
The following restictions are possible:
Note: Admins can always see everything about you regardless the restrictions you set here.
- see me in userlist
- This user group may see you and some of your stats in the userlist.
- see my animelist
- This user group may open your animelist and see a list of all anime titles you have. Depending on the other permission settings they may be able to view your eps/files/storage/viewed and source info.
- see storage list
- This user group may see the storage info of files in your animelist.
- see source list
- This user group may see the source info of files in your animelist.
- see viewed list
- This user group may see the status (viewed/unviewed) of files in your animelist.
- see ep info
- This user group may see the list of episodes you have in your animelist.
- see file info
- This user group may see the list of files you have in your animelist.
- see state info
- see my votes
- Allows other users to see a list of all your anime votes.
- see my wishlist
- This column specifies which actions are allowed if somebody accesses your animelist without logging in first. Everybody who has either not signed up or not logged in falls into this category.
- This column specifies which actions are allowed if a normal AniDB user accesses your animelist. Everybody who is logged in and not an AR Member falls into this category.
- AR Member
- This column specifies which actions are allowed if an "AR Member" accesses your animelist. "AR Member" status is given to a user by an AniDB admin manually. Generally this status is only given to AniDB mods.
- This column specifies which actions are allowed if a user accesses your animelist via the URL and password you have set @ "Set Guest Passwd".
Set Guest Passwd
This is the password needed to gain access to usergroup "Passwd" and its access right on your animelist. Template:Eyecatch2
Once you set a password and gave some access permissions to the group "Passwd" in the "Change Permissions" field of this page you can give the url which is shown below the password field to other people to allow them access to the specified actions/infos of your animelist.
- Show Table Headers
- With this setting you can enable/disable the table headers on the anime and mylist pages.
- As a new user you might want to have them enabled, but once you know what the colums stand for you might consider switching this off in order to fit more info on one screen.
- Show FileInfo in MyList
- With this setting you can specify wether you'd like the episode entries in your MyList to be expanded (option enabled) or folded (option disabled) by default.
- Notify by Mail
- With this option you can specify if AniDB should send you an email once new notifications are available.
- Notify by Popup
- With this option you can specify if AniDB should open a popup window once new notifications are available.
- Show groupinfo box on anime page
- Show Hentai
- Show Hentai Images
- This option lets you still view details of hentai and they will still show up in your searches, but no images will be displayed; this is good if you are in a "work safe" environment (as opposed to NSFW).
- Show kanji titles in animelist
- Show "other" titles in animelist
- Show deprecated files on anime page
- Show generic files on anime page
- Show raw files on anime page
- Notify if a group drops an anime
- Notify if entries I added are changed
- Notify if entries I edited are changed
- Show fine grained vote options
- Hide awards on anime page
- Hide parody eps on anime page
- Default anime title type
- Default episode title type
- Entries per page
- Allow NickWatch: NickWatch
- This option enables the passive watchfeature. It allows you to mark files watched while just changing your nick.
- Allow NickWatch Comment
- Allow Ed2kWatch: Ed2kWatch
- Hide myself in IRC stats
- Chii[AR] allows users to query top10 stats. The result is posted to the irc channel. If you're listed in the top10 this might expose your nick to the public. If you don't want this then activate this option.