This page's content should be accurate with Anidb's features, unless otherwise specified. However I'm a lazy fuck and someone else will have to make the page look clean. And that someone is YOU. Get to work now. PRESERVE SECTION NAMES as those might be used in links. Reordering them is fine though.
When this article's rewriting is done, this message will be removed.
Mylist entries can be placed into the following states.
||States will always be overwritten, except for the dropped state as outlined below.
The default state for newly added entries. This state will not be automatically set.
- You have episodes of this anime in your mylist, but have not watched any of them.
- You have episodes of this anime in your mylist, and have marked one of them watched within the last 3 months.
- You have episodes of this anime marked watched in your mylist, but did not mark any of them watched within the last 3 months.
- You have all episodes of this anime in your mylist, and have marked all of them as watched.
- You do not intend to continue watching this anime. This state will not be set automatically, and if you set it manually it will not be overwritten unless you mark the entire of the anime watched.
States are usually generated automatically by the system, unless you decide to edit it manually.
NEEDS IMAGE OF PAGE
On the edit state page you have the following.
- Anime - the anime title
- State - select the state that you want to change the anime to.
||Only useful for setting anime as dropped or regular, otherwise the state will just be automatically updated later by the system.
- Watched count - the numerical count of how many times you finished this series. If 0 then it will be set automatically to 1 after finishing a series.
- Start date - the date when you watched the first episode
- End date - the date when you finished the anime
||Format for Start date and End date is dd.mm.yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd or yyyy/mm/dd. If the specific date is not known you may use ?? for both month and day.
||If left blank, Start date and End date will use the autogenerated values