Unfortunately there is no universal data exchange format for anime lists and as such AniDB needs to implement support for each format individually. Currently supported: MyAnimeList.net - MAL Export Page
|Note||The import will NOT happen in real time. You will receive a pm once the import has been done with a link to the result.|
How it works
- In the Import from dropdown select the format you are importing your list from.
- Select File from the location on your hard disk.
Note 1 Max. file size: 1MB Note 2 Allowed file types: XML or gzipped XML (prefered!) Note 3 The XML file needs to be valid!
- Select options:
- Add unviewed eps too
- Ticked will add all the episodes of a series, with unviewed episodes marked as unwatched.
- Update existing files
- Will update the status of generic files in your list, marking them as watched unwatched.
- Update non-generic files
- Will update the status of regular files in your list, marking them as watched unwatched.
- Mark watched eps as unwatched
- Will mark already existing episodes in your AniDB list as unwatched if they are marked as unwatched in the import.
- Overwrite existing votes
- Will replace your AniDB votes with votes from your import.
- Remove existing votes
- Will remove already existing AniDB votes if there is no corresponding vote in the import.
- Press Upload Button