Difference between revisions of "User:Der Idiot/mangadb"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 20:11, 11 September 2012
- file deletes
- element deletes
- On the manga page in the cast tab
- Character age is not displayed immediately after setting the age of a character. (Missing cache invalidation on character edit?)
- The character rating for the char-manga relation isn't displayed
- On the manga page the chapters are all padded with 0s to 3 digits, on the volume page however this is not the case
- Adding cast directly to a chapter through the "Add cast" button
- The pre-filled element restriction is written with a space "ch 20", while everywhere else its "ch20"; parsing "ch 20" still works though; same for "vol 1"
- On the element page (either volume or chapter) the rating counter stays at 0 even though i rated it: "Rating N/A (0) (weighted) , your vote: 10.00 revoke"
- The orange "vote" icon stays orange and doesn't turn green after rating a chapter (on both the manga and the volume page); it works fine for volumes
- On the volume page there is a "add cast" button. Upon using it the range is set to "vol 1" but trying to actually add a character yields error "you can't assign this to a volume. only chapter and special are allowed"
- Either remove the button or make it so that instead of "vol1" the range automagically becomes "ch1-ch9" (the chapters listed under the selected volume) either directly or when pressing "add"
- latest2 / modlatest
- message system add manga specific bits
- my db entries
- staff/cast on elements
- next/prev volume/chapter links for elements
- anime-manga rels
- episode-chapter rels?!
"Censored"/"Uncensored" flags for manga files if manga is "18+ restricted"- will not happen
- userlist (element/file filter)
- file mass add inverse ids?
- using anidbstyle2, the rows of the chapters and volumes are not properly layouted (don't span the width of the page for one thing). See: http://i50.tinypic.com/30v136w.png (compared to http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8605/unbenanntkew.jpg ).