A simple GUI can be downloaded from here: Avdump Gui v1.01 This package includes the recent version of avdump as well.
Because I'm a lazy bitch this is the idiot free version. So hence when you set bs the app won't tell you about it. A not or wrong set username/password combo will just do nothing. Furthermore i'm not handling any sort of bs regarding entering letters where numbers are expected. I'm just hoping the average user won't be too retarded to get the obvious.
- set your anidb username and UDP password in the options menu, which you can set in your profile in anidb
- Save the options
- select what you want to scan from the mainmenu (folders or files)
- select the stuff you want to scan (... Button) (you can select multiple files at once)
For further Assistance join #anidb on irc.zirc.org and bug Der Idiot
v1.01 - 12.05.2007 killed a nasty bug with trailing \ in the scanpath v1.00 - 12.05.2007 Initial release
- display errors and don't silently ignore them
- handle bs entered in places where you shouldn't
This gui was coded purely in python using wxpython for the framework. Sorucecode can be obtained from here