There are some aspects of the database that are maintained by scripts that run 3 times per week. Generally if there are problems with two conflicting pieces of information (for instance the group status still shows stalled/ongoing and a new file has been added that should change the status), these are generally maintained or corrected by the Routine Maintenance.
- Most data discrepancies will correct themselves if you wait 48 hours.
Some of the items affected by the Routine Maintenance:
What is updated/generated and when
(Server time is UTC)
AniDB RSS feed & Notifications
- Every 15 minutes
- 21 minutes past every even hour.
- i.e 02:21; 04:21; 06:21, ...
File stream relation fixing
- Every day at 03:30
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 02:00
Relation graphs update
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 06:05
Note Character relation graphs are currently not being updated, as per this post .
Group info box status update
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 06:11
MyList updating/fixing, Stats & MyList State generation
- Every day at 9:00 and 19:00
- Your data will only be updated if you recently updated your MyList and are hence not marked as stale by the DB. This is done to prevent unnecessary updates and waste performance.
- Every day at 00:30 and 12:30