There are some aspects of the database that are maintained by scripts that run 3 times per week. Generally if there are problems with two conflicting pieces of information (for instance the group status still shows stalled/ongoing and a new file has been added that should change the status), these are generally maintained or corrected by the Routine Maintenance.
- Most data discrepancies will correct themselves if you wait 48 hours.
Some of the items affected by the Routine Maintenance:
What is updated/generated and when
(Server time is UTC)
AniDB RSS feed
- Every 15 minutes
- 21 minutes past every even hour.
- i.e 02:21; 04:21; 06:21, ...
File stream relation fixing
- Every day at 03:30
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 02:00
Relation graphs update
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 06:05
Group info box status update
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 06:11
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 12:12
- Every day at 00:30 and 12:30