The information on this page is incomplete and may not be of much use.
If you can, please help by adding
This page's content should be accurate with Anidb's features, unless otherwise specified. However I'm a lazy fuck and someone else will have to make the page look clean. And that someone is YOU. Get to work now. PRESERVE SECTION NAMES as those might be used in links. Reordering them is fine though.
When this article's rewriting is done, this message will be removed.
Mylist entries can be placed into the following states.
||Overwrite protection does NOT protect states. States will always be overwritten, except for the dropped state as outlined below.
The default state for newly added entries. This state will not be automatically set.
- You have episodes of this anime in your mylist, but have not watched any of them.
- You have episodes of this anime in your mylist, and have marked one of them watched within the last 3 months.
- You have episodes of this anime marked watched in your mylist, but did not mark any of them watched within the last 3 months.
- You have all episodes of this anime in your mylist, and have marked all of them as watched.
- You do not intend to continue watching this anime. This state will not be set automatically, and if you set it manually it will not be overwritten unless you mark the entire of the anime watched.