Anidb Boardgame / Tabletop 2013
- Location: http://waa.ai/bakaHQ
- Date: 04-05-06 October 2013
- Deadline: 20-09-2013
Note: Please add yourself to this list if you plan on joining. If you're unsure if you will be there, indicate this. If you aren't coming, remove yourself.
- zero (Need confirmation)
- twnqx (Tentative - Will confirm after the 23rd)
We're gonna try and address all practical stuff here. This includes but is not limited to: transportation, bedding, schedule,...
Note: This is a work in progress but I would like to get a schedule ready by the time we actually meet up. For now I've just divided the day into 3 large sections.
Friday Evening: BBQ - Game A ( / B) Saturday "Morning": Game A ( / B) Saturday Afternoon: Game A ( / B) Saturday Evening: Fries/Other Food - Game A ( / B) Sunday "Morning"/Afternoon: Game A (/ B) Sunday Afternoon: Exodus Anidb Boardgame
Just a list of who is coming by what for the small chance someone would be able to come by carpooling or whatnot
- msr: Driving - Antwerp -> BakaHQ (Via BE -> NL -> DE) - Taking: Hoerie
BakaHQ is placed close to a supermarket so it should be easy to aquire any food. I would at least cook friday and saturday evening. How we fill up the rest is tbd.
- Friday: BBQ
- Saturday: Fries
I have no idea if this should even be written down but here it is.
This is where it gets interesting.
Available Games by Person
Note: Please add games you wanna bring to the list. Remember that we can only play English / Non Language editions.
- settlers of catan (german)
- dominion (german)
- civilization (german)
- galaxy trucker (language independent... for most part)
- munchkin (german)
- small world (language independent)
- Master Labyrinth (language independent)
- power grid (language independent)
- tikal (language independent)
- Through the Ages - A Story of Civilization
- Game of Thrones (Second Edition)
- Castles of Burgundy
- Ticket to Ride
- The Duke (2p) only
- arkham horror
- war of the rings
- axis & allies (regular and europe) http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/98/axis-allies - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/520/axis-allies-europe
- munchkin quest
- alhambra http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6249/alhambra
- agricola http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola
- the great dalmuti http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/929/the-great-dalmuti
- killer bunnies http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3699/killer-bunnies-and-the-quest-for-the-magic-carrot
- pimp - the backhanding http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15064/pimp-the-backhanding
- war of the roses http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/58936/wars-of-the-roses-lancaster-vs-york
- talisman http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27627/talisman-revised-4th-edition
Game Deciding / Voting
To fill up the schedule we need to decide what to play / do. If possible I would like to have enough time left to distribute some instructional / let's play type stuff.
I have no idea what system could be used other than nomination + random draw (voting, I think, will make this thing a very long afair.) The complexity of this will highly depend on the number of attendees.