Jump to navigation Jump to search
Watch out for his w00d jokes :P
UserPage on AniDB.
- Magazine would be the root in theory; on the interface, there wouldn't be much of a difference between Magazine and Manga entries. Since they would be on separate pages.
- Books and/or Volumes don't need to be present.
- Manga with only a chapter under it is what you'd call a one-shot manga (yomikiri) or a doujin.
- Manga with chapters under it is a commercial porn manga (not magazine) or a doujin.
- Chapters can be linked to and displayed under Issues and Volumes or Issues and Manga. Can't be linked under Manga and Volumes at the same time.
- Different editions of Books and/or Volumes would be added as separate entries under the manga entry.
Still needs to be thought of
- Group integration to chapters