Anidb Boardgame / Tabletop 2013
- Location: http://waa.ai/bakaHQ
- Date: TBD 2013
Note: Please add yourself to this list if you plan on joining. If you're unsure if you will be there, indicate this. If you aren't coming, remove yourself.
We're gonna try and address all practical stuff here. This includes but is not limited to: transportation, bedding, schedule,...
Note: This is a work in progress but I would like to get a schedule ready by the time we actually meet up. For now I've just divided the day into 3 large sections.
Friday Evening: BBQ - Game A ( / B) Saturday "Morning": Game A ( / B) Saturday Afternoon: Game A ( / B) Saturday Evening: Fries/Other Food - Game A ( / B) Sunday "Morning"/Afternoon: Game A (/ B) Sunday Afternoon: Exodus Anidb Boardgame
Just a list of who is coming by what for the small chance someone would be able to come by carpooling or whatnot
- msr: Driving - Antwerp -> BakaHQ (Via BE -> NL -> DE) - Taking: Hoerie
BakaHQ is placed close to a supermarket so it should be easy to aquire any food. I would at least cook friday and saturday evening. How we fill up the rest is tbd.
- Friday: BBQ
- Saturday: Fries
I have no idea if this should even be written down but here it is.
This is where it gets interesting.
Available Games by Person
Note: Please add games you wanna bring to the list. Remember that we can only play English / Non Language editions.
- settlers of catan (german)
- dominion (german)
- civilization (german)
- galaxy trucker (language independent... for most part)
- munchkin (german)
- small world (language independent)
- Master Labyrinth (language independent)
- power grid (language independent)
- tikal (language independent)
- Through the Ages - A Story of Civilization
- Game of Thrones (Second Edition)
- Castles of Burgundy
- Ticket to Ride
- The Duke (2p) only
- arkham horror
- war of the rings
- axis & allies (regular and europe) http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/98/axis-allies - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/520/axis-allies-europe
- munchkin quest
- alhambra http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6249/alhambra
- agricola http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31260/agricola
- the great dalmuti http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/929/the-great-dalmuti
- killer bunnies http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3699/killer-bunnies-and-the-quest-for-the-magic-carrot
- pimp - the backhanding http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15064/pimp-the-backhanding
- war of the roses http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/58936/wars-of-the-roses-lancaster-vs-york
- talisman http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27627/talisman-revised-4th-edition
Game Deciding / Voting
To fill up the schedule we need to decide what to play / do. If possible I would like to have enough time left to distribute some instructional / let's play type stuff.
I have no idea what system could be used other than nomination + random draw (voting, I think, will make this thing a very long afair.) The complexity of this will highly depend on the number of attendees but for now I doubt this needs more than the following:
- Determine a max number of games for the pool
- Distribute an equal number of nominations to attendees
- Attendees can nominate the same game, if this happens