- Be careful with shows that have 24:00 and later air hours - this means that show will air on the night after the specified date.
- Japanese TV schedule says: 01.03.2005 25:30
- this means it aired: 02.03.2005 01:30.
Is that really necessary? Isn't it better to follow japanese scheme?
--Rowaa[SR13] 12:29, 16 Jun 2005 (CEST)
- What's really needed is date handling fixed, and a defined way of setting inaccuracy. At the moment being fussy about post-midnight airing does seem a bit silly, but only because the data is stored so poorly. --Rar 00:54, 17 Jun 2005 (CEST)
"PV's are NOT allowed if they weren't on the DVD (R1, R2) as a special!" Pardon me for being thick, but what is a PV?
- Promo Videos. --Rar 15:02, 22 Aug 2005 (CEST)
I have always thought "PV" means "Promotional Video". I have seen it used on everything from anime trailers to live action music videos. Maybe its true meaning has been diluted by abuse to the point that no one is really sure any more. Maybe that's just me being thick headed :-[ --Telengard