Note from Zak: Some time in August I plan on starting another CSS style tentatively named 'ThinMint'. While my goal for Zakura was to complete it as an assignment for a college course (thus make something my professor would appreciate), the goal for ThinMint will be to create a slick "facelift" for the current AniDBStyle (thus something familiar but improved, something most (all?) AniDB users would appreciate). It will be dark silver with green and turquoise accents, make more efficient use of the space than Zakura (re: slightly smaller fonts and a bit less whitespace), and instead of starting as a blank file (my nooby mistake with Zakura), I will include the common.css first to ensure forward-compatibility. Look for it coming to a subversion server near you!
Oh, and I will continue to update Zakura, of course!
- replace edit icon in anime group status
- anime tags and categories pop-ups need styling
- animevotes episode graph (why centred?)
- addanimetitle needs styling
- addseq needs styling
- addaproducer needs styling
- addepm - centre it
- addfilem needs styling
- edit anime needs a little styling
- export needs word wrap
- MyList compare - the table is now 100% width overlapping the right menu. -- Ninjamask 13:42, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- notification pop-up needs styling
- my notifies history - make width 100%
- tooltip needs styling
- wishlist js table sorting needs styling
- myplace my latest stuff needs more left padding
- need to update all 0.1.37 changes
- fix categories expand/collapse icons
- on the producer sites (e.g. p13 ) the table is aligned left
feature or error ? -- Ninjamask 06:35, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
fixed --Zak 01:04, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Should be fixed when the SVN commit is registered --Zak 02:41, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
A very nice stylesheet :o) Only thing I noticed while clicking around was that the user page layout wasn't correct. Please notify me once your version is sufficiently stable, we'll host it on anidb.net and add it to profile page CSS theme drop-down. And once again, great work!
- Exp 08:16, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, really nice. I think this should be the default. If you have any opinions about the markup, please let me know.
- Epoximator 09:23, 16 May 2007 (UTC)