Jump to navigation Jump to search
A simple GUI for Avdump2 is available for CLI skeptics. The GUI package includes the most recent version of Avdump2 as well.
- Download the GUI here (portable).
- Set your AniDB user name and API password in the options menu.
- API password is set on your user settings page: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=profile
- Under the "Account" tab, create a UDP API key; it can be anything you want. It is used for Avdump2 to connect to AniDB.
- Save the options.
- Select what you want to scan from the main menu; files or folders.
- Select the stuff you want to scan (... Button) (you can select multiple files at once).
- Click Start.