This page's content should be accurate with Anidb's features, unless otherwise specified. However I'm a lazy fuck and someone else will have to make the page look clean. And that someone is YOU. Get to work now. PRESERVE SECTION NAMES as those might be used in links. Reordering them is fine though.
When this article's rewriting is done, this message will be removed.
The AniDB MyList Import page allows you to import your anime list from another web site to create a mylist in AniDB. The MyList Import page is accessible from you mylist page.
Unfortunately there is no universal data exchange format for anime lists and as such AniDB needs to implement support for each format individually.
Currently supported: MyAnimeList.net - MAL Export Page
||The import will NOT happen in real time. You will receive a pm once the import has been done with a link to the result.
How it works
- In the Import from dropdown select the format you are importing your list from.
- Select File from the location on your hard disk.
||allowed file types: XML or gzipped XML (prefered!)
||the xml file needs to be valid!
- Add unviewed eps too ticked will add all the episodes of a series, with unviewed episodes marked as unwatched.
- Update existing files will update the status of generic files in your list, marking them as watched unwatched.
- Update non-generic files will update the status of regular files in your list, marking them as watched unwatched.
- Mark watched eps as unwatched will mark already existing episodes in your AniDB list as unwatched if they are marked as unwatched in the import.
- Overwrite existing votes will replace your AniDB votes with votes from your import.
- Remove existing votes' will remove already existing AniDB votes if there is no corresponding vote in the import.