AniDB O'Matic - Documentation: Settings - General
- Application language: Language the program itself will use to display it's own text. You can find additional languages here
- Anime title language: Language used to display anime titles, this will revert back to other titles if the desired language is not available.
- English revers to Romaji.
- Japanese reverts to Romaji then English.
- Romaji reverts to English.
- Server name: AniDB server name, currently: api.anidb.info
- Server port: AniDB server port, currently: 9000
- Image server: AniDB http image server used by tcp clients, this value is automatically updated when you connect to the tcp api.
- AniDB Username: You AniDB account username, for information on how to sign up look here. Your username is case insensitive.
- AniDB Password: Your AniDB account password, note that this is your main AniDB password and not the api password available in the profile page. Your password is case sensitive.
The socks information is used for the tcp connection to the anidb tcp api on the port specified in the AniDB connection groupbox. This is generally port 9000 but may change in the future. (This should probably not be used with a http proxy.) Notice that you must set both the http proxy and socks information to use anidb through a proxy.
Http Proxy Information
The http proxy information is used for downloading dump files from anidb via http on port 80. Notice that you must set both the http proxy and socks information to use anidb through a proxy.